Thursday, October 18, 2012

Remnants of Chicago

So today marks a day which I really cannot speak of. Never the less it reminded me of a trip I once took to Chicago where I met some awesome people, ate delicious food and gained memories I will never forget. I drove from New York, stopped in Michigan, and then ended in Chicago for a quick road trip of a week. It was amazing, minus the fact that I ended up getting hives from one of my many allergies, oops? So reminisce with me of better times filled with adventure.

Stops included: BLED Fest and an amazing Antique shop in Michigan, The Museum of Science & Industry, the Chicago Aquarium, and (the best breakfast I have ever had at) Orange with a Peel in Chicago.

 I hope everyone has a great Thursday, the weekends almost here!



 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment