Thursday, November 15, 2012

Red Hot American Fall - Wish List

First post in a long time, sorry I've been away for so long everybody! I promise some adventures and such will be up soon. I've been really busy with helping my family and others around the area rebuild after Hurricane Sandy. Life has been one interesting turn of events after another, but has really helped show me who my true friends are and that everyone around me are all working collectively to make our   beautiful Long Island a great place.

So here's another fall wish list! Themed with shades of red from ox blood to bold patterns, enjoy!




1/2/3/4/5

1. This cardigan has a great bohemian feel to it, its nice to see a great mix of patterns, good for the fall/winter months where layering is a must.
2. I love this Free People thermal, again perfect for fall layers. It really is so versatile you can peek the sleeves out of a jacket or layer it with a dress as seen here with a similar thermal on the Free People BLDG25 Blog!
3. I swear by these candles, they last 100 hours and smell like heaven on earth. For real if theres anything you're looking to buy me as a christmas or holiday gift, these candles (in almost every scent!) are a must.
4. I have been drooling over these shoes for god knows how long. Zara is such an amazing place to find little things like this that can really make your outfit, even with a completely minimal outfit these shoes are great.
5. Found this ring on the internet and it really caught my eye, its made with resin and little metal beads inside it, cool right? You can now feel like a bad-ass as you go fly to Beijing to fight off villains 007 style -- I mean go to class or whatever.


Enjoy loves, until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment